Women’s Ministry is a ministry that was founded with the purpose of bringing women together in a social atmosphere to learn, share and grow together.
- Titus 2:3-5 to learn from each other’s faith in Jesus Christ and experiences.
- Ephesians 4:28 to share our gifts and resources as well as establish a network to create lucrative ideas and work opportunities.
- Ephesians 2:10 to do God’s work that He has prepared for us. Advancing God’s kingdom through ministries that equip women to grow, serve, and reach out with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Who: Women of all ages, sizes and races.
When: Feb 16th – Dinner, April 13th – Breakfast, July 6th – BBQ, September 21st – Brunch, December 7th – Dinner
Where: @ the cafe on the 2nd floor
- Meet together in a more informal setting to worship and share from the word of God. We encourage dialogue where we discuss the word shared and question and answer type of interaction.
- Carry each others’ burdens and joys in prayer.
- Recognize and celebrate each others’ special days; birthdays, weddings,baby-delivery days, graduation and any other special occasion.
- Mobilize mission possibilities eg, to the homeless, hospitals, prisons, streets etc.
- Plan fun entertaining activities so as to be glad and enjoy together.
How to be involved: If interested in being in the mailing list to get more information as well as sms reminders, please fill in the form on our contact page giving us your details.
We would like this to be a year where we set ourselves up for divine encounters with God as we fellowship together.
Below are some of the past events…
February 16th – The Love Fest Dinner
We have started this year in style, seeking the face of God to confirm His plan for us.
Join us for a time of testimony.
July 29th, 2017
This month we will have a movie night with a discussion following thereafter. We will watch “The War Room”, a movie that shows the unseen spiritual realm, our responsibility as believer in engaging in spiritual warfare and the power of prayer.
October 28th, 2017
This month we will have an event titled, “Passion for Fashion” which celebrates the gift of creativity in fashion. We will have a catwalk where various garments will be displayed and an empowering storyline communicated. You don’t want to miss this!!
Below are clips from some of the meetings we’ve had since 2014:
A word by Nelisa Freitas, “The Authentic You”
A word by Lorna Hamren from 1Peter 2:9, “We are a peculiar people”
April 2014 A word by Sandra Namarome, “The Ideal Woman”.
May 2014 A word by Herta Boakye-Dahl and Sandy Lindstedt, “A Woman of Purpose- A Woman of Destiny”.
June 2014 A time of testimonies, worship and prayer led by Kiumbiro M. Pentecost weekend reflection and activation with focus on Acts 2:17-21. It was fully charged with The HolyGhost power leading to the prophetic and words of wisdom…halleluyah!
July 2014 A word by Kiumbiro M. on “how to overcome temptation”
August 2014 A word by Uduak Richards on Romans 8:28-37 themed as “We are more than conquerors”
September 2014 This was held at Isioma Ikuh’s home as we celebrated her newly born daughter, Rhema Ikuh.
October 2014 This was on the 27th of September at 14:00-16:00 with the topic in focus being, “Faith”.
November 2014 We had an amazing time with a word about “intimacy with The King” from the book of Esther 1&2 brought to us by a visiting student, Tayo. We then had a surprise baby shower for Udwak Richards, the leader of the Women’s Ministry…we indeed had a good time!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!! <3